1.10.13

completed bat pictures



Really pleased that I have completed the presents for our new nephew and niece here in Denmark. Hopefully we can all go and visit them soon, Minna is very excited to meet them, but we will have to wait until after their due date, which will be late October.

Today I am at home nursing my poorly tonsils, tonsillitis is so nasty. I really thought that after I had taken my first penicillin pill all would be better, but no.... I slept about 14 hours last night. A record...but I really am so tired going to lie down again soon...
hope you are all well and having  a fantastic first of October, time is zippiting by....

1 comment:

  1. Hi Amy, I love your bats! ours is still sleeping upside down in the front room!! we love him! Hope all is well with you and your lovely family and the girls are keeping you happy and young xx
    I know we say this every year but hopefully our paths will cross soon and when they do I'll take you and Rache to the head of steam for a bevy xx love & good health Lisexxx

    ReplyDelete