19.3.15

new embroidery illustrations

I have definitely neglected this blogging business for too long.
Well time to update and write *blog* into my schedule!

We, the family, have spent three delicious months in Dubai, which has been a fantastic experience. A warm winter, not sure I'll have the chance to do that again. But Christmas eve at a water park is bizarre yet fun, the father Christmas we met had trainers and sunglasses on!

Well I had the opportunity to make my embroideries happen. I have loved having the time to relax into my creativity with no pressure.

the girls were at nursery and school for two months, and enjoyed it too!

here are some pics of my embroidery illustrations I created.




2 comments:

  1. Your work is amazing, Amy. I'm so glad I stopped by. You have a wonderful imagination and do beautiful stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent work you have done here.Keep sharing.I like your work.

    ReplyDelete